HR strategy is directly correlated with the global strategy of the company. The assessment tool of its efficiency will be a system of HR-metrics.
What We Do
The analysis of results of any department is necessary for having a global vision of the company’s efficiency and for consequent managerial decisions.
The most frequent and used metrics are those that evaluate the processes of recruitment and retention of staff, training and assessment of the employees, career development, motivation etc.
For top-managers they are transformed into strategic macro metrics that assess the rentability of the investments into the staff and the visible correlation with the other business-indicators (ROI).
Ways to implement HR-analytics in a company:
- Real HR indicators that will help to make a comparative analysis with the competitors. As a consequence, it is a measure to understand whether the situation is “normal” or needs a change.
- Budget Planning. You will get a clear understanding of the HR-budget needs, be able to plan staff training expenses, define the KPI, identify indicators that are out of scope and correlate them.
- Definition of the most important goals of the HR strategy and identification of HR-metrics that correspond to the attainment of those goals
- Agreement with the management on how often the results will be measured (focused on the three main dimensions: time, price and quality)
- Integration of the metrics into the company’s HR processes and documents such as Succession Planning, assessment, Job Descriptions etc.
66 avenue des Champs-Elysées 75008 Paris France
+33 1 47 23 85 58