Job evaluation is the process of comparing a job against other jobs within the organization to determine the appropriate pay rate
What We Do
The purpose is to establish a logical hierarchy of jobs with a fair and equitable pay structure attached, that is rewarding each employee in relation to the position he or she holds based on the job content
What will you get from it:
- A means of ensuring that every individual in the company is adequately and equitably rewarded, relative to others, for the work they do
- Make sure that your personal bias is removed in assessing job worth
- A hierarchy of jobs the can be used in an organisational structure and career planning
- Improve your manpower planning and organisation of work
- Improve the utilisation of your human capital
- A basis of a fair remuneration structure
- A logical hierarchy to which benefits can be attached
- An objective system that can be negotiated with employees
One key driver is the need to re-establish discipline within compensation programs, and to better align pay with value creation – particularly at executive levels.
Evaluating jobs not only provides consistent work value measurement, it also gives organisations a common framework and language to design jobs, define career progressions, analyse organisation structures, and more strategically manage human capital.
66 avenue des Champs-Elysées 75008 Paris France
+33 1 47 23 85 58